Monday, June 12, 2006

Farewell v.s. Gathering


Was back in Taipei last week for Computex. This event has been a small gathering as I got quite a number of friends in this line, too. Besides, this trip was quite special.

First, Michael had his farewell party last Sat as he would be leaving for Harvard for his MBA this coming July. There were quite a number of people because it was the farewell and birthday party for another two friends. It's my first time to visit such a big room in KTV and that place should be able to house 100 people at least I think. It was quite interesting to catch up with quite a number of old friends there though I didn't got chance to enjoy singing.

Besides, I got another small gathering with my close girlfriends finally. We have been at different places because of study or work. Finally, we are all back for a short period of time. Things have changed quite a lot with each of us, be it study, career, or relationship. However, I believe we all have grown up along the way and we would finally got what we want in our lives. Add oil la!!

No comments: