Thursday, April 12, 2007

SIA Raffles Class

I was taking SIA Raffles class back to Taiwan this Jan. It wasn't my first time taking business class but definitely first time on SIA. I actually upgraded with my points as I have almost 60KG luggage and I thought I would rather pay for the better service which would also allow me to bring extra luggage.

That was a pretty enjoyable experience as the space is really much bigger and the service is also more customized and delicate. Most importantly, the food is also much nicer. As you can see from the pictures here, it's really a full set starting from starter, salad, main course to dessert. I finally understand why people are seriously making money so that they can afford for this kind of service. Though I'm not so materialism in a way, this would be one of my goals to reward myself from time to time to enjoy this kind of service and nice traveling experience.

SIA Raffles Class Appertizer
SIA Raffless Class Salad
SIA Raffless Class Man Course
SIA Raffless Class Dissert

No comments: