Saturday, October 13, 2007

CAVARALLI CAFE


It's my first time sitting at a cafe for a weekend afternoon after back at Taipei for more than 9 months. It has been a crazily busy 9 months as I was trying very hard to pick up everything I need to perform. Finally, things are getting better after hard work and learning.

However, it's really a trade-off. I have spend most of my time on work including weekend. 75 hours week seems not a big deal. Therefore, I decided to have some change to try to have a "more" balanced life (anyway, it's all relatively). So now I'm sitting at a nice cafe shop at 永康街 and ordered a Rose Milk Tea.
Ya, I'm going to enjoy my leisure time though I still need to work on my research for potential companies to approach.

1 comment:

Why8 said...

Everyone needs their downtime, and you certainly have more than deserved yours!

It must be very satisfying after a hard week's work to sit down for a few hours and just enjoy a few moments for yourself. That Rose Milk tea looks really yummy! :)