Sunday, September 28, 2008

A New Beijing Experience

This is my 5th trip to Beijing this year. I didn't really got chance to walk around this city as I only stayed over one weekend. However, this time, I really experienced the unique weather here.

The temperature dropped to around 10 degree since last Wed but it's very similar to the weather in Europe. It's just cooling but sunny sometimes, which was quite enjoyable provided that I did bring some appropriate clothes with me. Heard from my colleagues that it was not that easy to see the BLUE BLUE sky in Beijing because of the weather and the air pollution. I would have to say I'm really lucky to be there last week although I've also caught a cold because of the sudden weather change.


However, because of the weather change, I've also found the famous Master Kong Beef Noodle (康師傅私房牛肉麵) which is a successful Taiwanese Beef Noodle chain store in China. I got the chance to taste the familiar hometown taste and also the hot soup during the cooling day. Really satisfying!!

No comments: