Saturday, October 11, 2008

Annual Function in Hokkaido

It's our annual company function last weekend in Hokkaido and it's also my first time participating. It's kind of recognization event so that we need to meet certain criteria to be eligible for the event. Basically, it's a GROUP tour to me and I'm not really used to this as we spend most of the time on traveling to visit a lot of tourist sites. However, my traveling style is more towards long stay at one location and really walk around the city to have a feel about the life there.

Anyway, it's still an interesting event especially for the Gala Dinner - Oscar Night. So I put on my usual and only one DRESS and the eye-catching effect is really quite good.
Oscar Night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am looking for a senior post. Will help me on that? Thank you in advance. ystsai@pchome.com.tw