Saturday, May 26, 2007

Family Acticities

One of the best and most different thing I got after back at home is FAMILY ACTIVITIES. Previously, I spend most of my weekend working, shopping, exercising, and pampering myself like SPA, facial, manicure and pedicure. In the past 4 months, half of my weekends are with my family - my big family.

The first weekend of this month, we had a gathering to celebrate Mother's day though it's supposed to be 2nd Sunday of May as my cousins who are married need to be back with their in-lows. Besides, that Sat happened to be my father's birthday. So we really had a big gathering and the best thing back at home is the FOOD, the fresh seafood that I can't find anywhere else.
Happy Birthday!
Family Activity
Fresh Seafood
Hard Working
That Sunday, we visited a osmanthus fragrans farm at Shr Ding (石碇) and tried the Osmanthus Fragrans meal which is quite interesting. My two nephews really had a lot of fun as it's so much fun to have a big group of family going out together.
My Nephew
Happy Nephew
Last Sun, I met up with another group of cousins. Time really flies. All of them to me are my little younger brothers and sisters in my memory but now all of them are all grown up and mature. Guess that's life I would say.
Cusions
Though I still need to work most of the Sat, I would still try to arrange time for myself and for my family. 24 hours are just not enough!!

No comments: