Saturday, June 02, 2007

Funny or Wired!?

It's a funny day or I should put it "wired". Yesterday night, I went to one of my girlfriends' place and had a girl talk with her and another girlfriend. We talked about our life, career, future, relationship, family and things like that. That was quite a long and interesting talk as all three of us are having a turning point in our life I would say. So we are all facing new challenges and searching for different direction and path. We left almost 1am in the midnight as her boyfriend already made 5 phone calls during our chat for their regular evening talk. In the end, we all have some sort of conclusion for our next step.

My next step is to make a trip down to Taichung this morning to give my BF a surprise as we have not seen each other for two weeks plus and he would only come up to Taipei late next week. So I took the 8 AM fast speed rail to Taichung.

During the train ride, I was sorting out my SMS message and accidentally I delet all the SMS that i archieve in the past one and half a year and this made me start to feel wired for the day. After reaching the station, I took a very "expensive" taxi to his place. That's supposed to be a surprise to him but the result turn out to be a surprise to me instead.

The reason why I decided to go down is because I got a feeling that something is going on or I should say something went wrong but I can't really tell. I suppose I would have a better idea when I'm there with him. At least, we can talk and tell from the facial expression and body language.

However, the thing did not go like what I hope though we did meet up. That half an hour was a bit suffocating and it's just not like what we used to be. Then I took the 11:30 am train back to Taipei. I'm still thinking what should be my next step. It should be quite clear as long as my mind and heart are clear as well but that should not be a problem for me.

5 comments:

Why8 said...

Take care and be strong. You deserve somebody who loves you with all his heart, you really do.

Jenny Yang said...

Thanks for having faith in me!!

Unknown said...

Jenny....god...I am so surprised to see this...hope you are well...anyway...you know my number, if you want to talk ...just let me know...I am here and always support you~

Jenny Yang said...

Don't worry!! I'm TOTALLY fine. :)

Alex Del Kanto said...

Dear Jenny, Without a single doubt i know you can pull through tricky situations like these. This may sound corny, but that's the reason wy we're born with our eyes in front; to look forward ;)