Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My First TOS

Today is a special day for me as I finally secured 2 assignments since taking on this position 7 months ago. It was a long way and tough path for me as I'm supposed to secure three assignments for my confirmation within the initial three months. However, it just didn't go like what we planned and expected. Though tough, it is a very solid learning process and a good opportunity for me to learn more about myself.

I really need to thank for my mentor, Maggie, who taught and guided me along the way. I have been very lucky to have good and kind people around me. Thank you very much again. Though it might be the last 30 days that we would be working together as Maggie would be leaving for another stage in life. I would always remember every single thing that she told me and all the best to you, Maggie!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha...I learned the usage of "secure" from your article. In my pridian knowledge, secure is similar to make safe.