Saturday, September 01, 2007

North Coast

Got a message from Cindy last Fri for visiting North Coast of Taiwan on Sat. This is my first time visiting this beach as I don't really go to other places in Taiwan other than my hometown. However, that was an interesting experience as this could be our last girl's trip out before Ariel's wedding 2 weeks later. Besides, Rudy is also back from UK for summer holiday. So we just set up 1pm from NTU main gate.

We arrived around 3pm and either laid on the beach or soaked in the water. It seems to be a popular place for teenagers as most of the visitors are high school or uni students. There are also some families as we saw a cute kid wearing a "honey bee" style swimming suit, which is so cute.
Jenny
Ariel
Ruby
Cindy
That was really a great experience and I started to think if I should buy a car so that I can go out during weekends. I'm a bit tired of staying in the city for most of the weekends as I do enjoy spending time alone or with friends for a leisure outing.

Anyway, Cindy and I agree to start planing our weekdays after work and weekends together as we can not stand ourselves stuck with works most of the time. We can actually leave the office earlier as long as we have arranged some activities to keep a balance life. It's only about decision and action.


The first activity would be a Symphonic Salsa performance by Klazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion next Fri night. Thanks for Matt's introduction so that I was exposed to this interesting combination of classic music and salsa. It was fantastic when listening to CD and I believe it would even greater as live music.

No comments: