Monday, March 17, 2008

Car Accident and Goes My GUCCI!

I'm so optimistic that I took the little car accident I got 2 weeks ago as a POSITIVE thing. I was walking on the street and there was a woman riding motobike with her kid and crossing by my side. Not sure what happened but their backward mirrow caught up with my handbag holder and dragged me for a short distance. Luckily, there was no major injury for me and both of them. HOWEVER, the holder broke and the pattern on the surface got damaged because of the pulling force.

At that moment, I did not ask for any compensation as I felt it's not so appropriate to ask since I supposed that's a mommy riding the kid to school. I thought I would be very pised off but I just take it like a small accident and also because of this, I really decided to buy a new handbag which I was thinking for a while.

So YES, I got a CAR ACCIDENT but I also got my NEW GUCCI!!
舊的不去新的不來!!

1 comment:

V said...

Wow, what a good "reason" to buy a new Gucci bag!! :)

Check my blog. There is a little test I want you to fill up!