Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mt. Yang Ming Flower Season

Cherry Blossom
Decided to have one day rest at home as I have been very busy and really want to leave work in office only. Besides, I haven't got chance to walk outdoor for a long while. Therefore, I asked mommy to visit Mt. Yang Ming together this afternoon.
Mommy at Mt. Yang Ming
Mommy
The weather is very good. Sunny but cooling so we can really enjoy walking around and enjoy the nice scene and flowers. It's actually very convenient to go there from our place by bus. I think I would much more time visiting there and really enjoy the beauty of Taipei.
Jenny
Jenny under Cherry
I was thinking of going for Hot Spring but mommy decided to go back home as my dad is staying at home. It's a pitty but I would definitely go again!!

No comments: