Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ending and Starting

We need to end so as to have a start.  Therefore, I decided to end my current job so as to enter into another era.  I have been in this HR Consulting/Head Hunting line for about 2 year.  It's not really long but long enough for me to realize a solid working experience and foundation is needed to really perform and advise clients.  So I decided to move on either start up a small business by myself or enter into corporate in 5 or 6 months later if I do not manage to come out something solid.

Ideally, I would like to have a flexible lifestyle in terms of time management and traveling.  I believe once my boyfriend starts working, he would be much busier than I was and therefore I want to have a flexible lifestyle to suit his.  Besides, his location would definitely not be in Taiwan because of the scope.  I want to be where he is but I also want to spend time with my parents back here.  Therefore, I believe a small business of mine to have some income and also the flexibility for my love ones would be the most ideal for me.  My last day is 31st Dec 2008 and I would start the new chapter on the firsts day of a new year!! : )

Happy New Year to all of you and  a great start for everyone of us!!

No comments: