Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Surprise with excitement and tear!

Thanks for my great colleague, Vega. We stroke a project this afternoon for one of our popular products. When she informed me the good and also bad news this afternoon, I was really shock. However, I am really happy and excited that we finally work out something. Though there might be a lot of problems with this project, this is still the biggest achievement our marketing department has been done and it's all becuase of Vega.

Good Job, Vega!! Congradulations to you also!! I would do all my best to support you on this project. ; )

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

erm....Although I don't know what project are you talking about and what is the good or bad news. But it seems that you girls ROCK as usual!! Ganbatte Ne

Jenny Yang said...

thanks thanks. :) Trying our best to make the things through now. Would share with you once detail is out lu. :)