Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Beauty of Taiwan

Taiwan from Pacific Ocean East Coast of Taiwan
Was reading the latest Business Weekly (No. 918) yesterday. They launched a special Life section called "aLive" for the past few issues. I found this section quite interesting and it is actually discussing about the various aspects of lives, which is quite different from the normal contents they used to have.

This issue is talking about the beauty of Taiwan especially the east coast of Taiwan. Taiwan is a special island next to Pacific Ocean. The cliff at the east coast of Taiwan is one of the most significant sceneries in the world and you can see the pictures here.

I always felt that I am disconnected from my land and my people after the few years in Singapore. I do not have chances to visit the various parts of Taiwan and contribute my time and effort for it. Guess that is the reason why I want to go back and establish my connection with my home. Taiwan is such a wonderful place and I believe I won't get bored at all when traveling around. The more important part is the feeling of belonging to a piece of land.

Planning to have a short trip back in early Aug and thinking to take a few days to travel around to learn more about my land with my more matured and sensitive heart. I think that would be a totally different experience for me.
House by Pacific Ocean House by Pacific Ocean

No comments: