Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Company Outing - Fishing

Last weekend, I organized a company outing to fish at Keelung. We have about 20 people joining this event and we did catch quite a lot of fishes though we have tried a few different spots that night. Besides, some of the colleagues stayed at my grandma's place that night so that we can climb up some hills to see the Pacific Ocean.
Group Pic on the Boat
Group Pic
Besides, we also have a BIG BIG SEAFOOD lunch. Daddy helped me pre-order 7 dishes and all of them are high-end material. I can only say this is one of the best meal I got this year so far.
海膽
海帶麵
戰車蟹
生魚片拼盤
紅柑生魚片
鮭魚生魚片
清蒸黑毛
焗考小龍蝦
龍蝦味增湯
焗考九孔
海瓜子

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A story can be told in a short time!

Why8 said...

Is that lobster sashimi? Wow, didn't know that Taiwan has such great seafood. Must look for you when I visit Taiwan next time... hungry now after seeing your photos!!! :P~~~

Jenny Yang said...

haha.. you are right.. that's LOBSTER SASHIMI.. when are you coming over ya??