Monday, July 02, 2007

Lonely?

I haven't got the "lonely" feeling after I came back home this Jan. However, it just punched into my heart just now as I do not know who to turn to share my feelings. I could be a bit more sentimental because of my relationship lately but I do not like this kind of feeling at all.

The last time I got this feeling should be the time I decided to change my life and leave Singapore so that I can have a fresh start. Though I declared a "new year" just now, it seems that I haven't really change my mindset totally so far.

I'm not sure how important this relationship is to me but I felt really bad when I saw him on skype but not on MSN "NOW". It meant he just doesn't want to interact with me. I hate this kind of unclear situation. I do not see any reason why we can't speak openly even though 'breaking up''. I really don't know what he is thinking right now though I have always thought he is a direct person. It seems that I'm a more realistic and practical person now.

4 comments:

Why8 said...

Take care and be strong, Jenny. There is so much to discover, and I always believe in you. :)

Why8 said...

Something short but very interesting that seems relevant to what you've been thinking about -- showing your emotions more:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/improving_your_confidence/feature_emotion.shtml

Hope it's useful to you.

Jenny Yang said...

Thanks for your message and encouragement!

黑糖梅酒 - Super Sandy Chen said...

I am always just an email or a call away. Don't hesitate, share us your feelings! you are not alone for sure~~~