Sunday, July 01, 2007

New Year! New Start! New Life!

You guys must be wondering why I would have a "new year" now. In fact, we just started our new financial year today. That's the reason why I said it's a new year for me. I've spend almost half a year to get myself into this new line and "perform". To be frank, I wasn't doing well in the past a half a year as I haven't bought in any new business. Of course, I did feel frustrated sometimes but I would rather have a difficult start to really sharpen and equip myself the necessary skill and capacity needed to succeed in this line instead of getting business in by luck.

I do see myself start to perform from this new financial year and I want myself to start flying off from this quarter and continue. Of course, hard work, time and efforts are all needed to achieve this but that's the commitment I have to myself.

So new year, new start and new life in all the different aspects of my life.

- Achieve at least 9 times of my pay roll cost.
- New life style to get up early so that I have sufficient time to have a good start of my day.
- Open myself for possible interaction with different people.
- Achieve my fitness goal.

Last but not least:
- ENJOY MY LIFE!!

1 comment:

Why8 said...

Happy New 1/2 Year!