Saturday, May 07, 2005

Gathering

It was a big gathering yesterday. One of my old friends, Chau, from Finland comes back to work in Singapore. I was planning to meet up with the whole gang after my class, but I only left office around 8:30 because of uploading the new product packaging design. So I just go straight to meet up with them. Sorry! Teacher.

First, we went to "Tea Joy", the monthly AIESEC in Singapore alumni gathering. I haven't been there for at least one and half a year. I have been kind of busy with classes on Friday night but I finally make it because of Chou and Ying this time. The best rewards I got is to see these two young girls, Ying and Cheryl, wearing "SKIRTS" at the same time. I can only say "Skirts" are not the common clothes for them previously, but you know, people would change over time. Ying & Cheryl, Welcome to the Skirt Team and hope to see your MINI Skirts soon. : )

Jenny, Ying & Cheryl wearing SKIRTS together
After that, we went to meet up with the other "mature" gang at the high-end bar. It's a very nice place at the top of the Swissotel Hotel, the tallest building in Singapore. The atmosphere there is a very good as you have a wonderful view of Singapore or might even be able to see part of Malaysia or Indonesia. They have live Jazz music and piano performance. The waitresses are very beautiful and well trained as this is quite a high end bar. This is much better and suitable for us as we are no longer young people jumping around discos and dancing throughout the night. It is a good place for chatting and enjoying the beautiful part of the city.

City Space Bar in the sky of Singapore Dear Chou
Chau, great to have you here again and thanks for grabbing me out of the work and study life to enjoy a nice Friday night.

1 comment:

Ying said...

too hot in singapore la...ozone layer depleting u see...so have to wear skirt!:P