Monday, May 02, 2005

Mayday Long Weekend

I should be at Palau Perhentian this long weekend for my first dive trip of this year, but something cracked up last minute. And it was too late to arrange any other trip out of Singapore. So I just decided to stay back. Luckily, Jess' parents were here over weekend. So we brought them to their favorite Durian Place in Singapore. To be frank, I still can't take anything related to Durian after being here for almost 4 years. My mom always wants me to try because Durian is supposed to be very helpful and good for ladies as our bodies tends to be cold. Unfortunately, I still overcome the wired feeling whenever I smell it, but I guess I got to try it once before I leave Tropical Zone, the place with the best Duriens around.

Jess' Parents

On Sunday, I decided to visit my dear polar bears as I didn't see them for almost one year. It was very very hot yesterday, especially when we were waiting for the polar beer feeding show around 1pm. We were waiting almost half a hour before that and the bears were sleeping until the few minutes right before the show. They are still so cute as usual. All the audiences around were really amazed by any single movement they got. I guess I would still be touched by the cute actions they have even hundred years later. They are just so cute. I also found another cute bear at the shop. Seems that is a "bear bear" day. : )

Sheba
Jenny & Inuka Another Cute Bear!

No comments: