Sunday, July 06, 2008

Blackberry


Got my company Blackberry last Friday. Normally, only team leaders in my company would have one but our GM decided to give me one because I would start to travel between Taiwan and Beijing officialy starting from Jul 2008. It would be a great convenience on the road as internet connectivity won't be easily available anywhere especially when we got flight delayed.


I'm used to my Dopod as I have been using it for more than 3 years and there are some good application softwares such as finance or others that I've been using for years. However, these are not available on my BB because of the IT policy from the company. So I do start to think if I should get the latest HTC Touch Dimond as well because my Dopod 818pro is dying soon but the issue is I'm going to bring 2 BIG phones. Besides, I just got my Sony Ericssion 810 beginning of the year and I do enjoy it's camera function. Anyway, would find a few way out. : )

No comments: