Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Ideal Apartment

We finally found a nice service apartment with reasonable price in Beijing and I would have to say this is my ideal apartment especially now I do think of buying a small space for myself. What I need is a separate living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Th space is about 70 square meter and it's really sufficient for one person or even two.




I actually was thinking if open kitchen would work for me as some of my favorite dishes are stir fry but that might be good to push me to adopt healthier cooking methods.


As to the bedroom, the most important part for me is the bed. I need a comfortable mattress, bed sheet, pillow and quilt to really have a good night sleep and rest. More importantly is the CARPET. The one they have in the bedroom is really very nice.


The last one is bathroom with BATHTUB. A bath at the end of the day can really help me release the stress and also can help blood circulation.

I would have to say I've found a ideal design for my own apartment and should work on it continuously.

No comments: