Monday, August 08, 2005

8th Aug - Happy Father's Day!

8th Aug is a very special date to me. It's not only the Father's Day in Taiwan but also the day that I left for Singapore 4 years ago. Sandy and I took the same flight by Cathay and left for our traineeship on 8th Aug 2001. I always felt not so comfortable about this date as I left my father for my traineeship on Father's Day. Though I don't think he would mind this so much, I always felt that I should spend the Mother's Day and Father's Day with my parents.

Finally, I made it this year for the first time. I'm back at home for Father's Day and prepared a big dinner for my Daddy. : ) Though I'm not so sure if I can really go back to Taiwan next year as what I plan, I would definitely be back for all the following Mother's and Father's Days. Time to spend more precious time with my parents.

P.S. Can't believe the last picture I took with my parents was at the end of 2003 during my cousin's wedding. Got to take more but I like this one quite a lot. ; )

No comments: