Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A gathering that I waited for 6 years

Finally, I met up with Hans last Sunday after more than 6 years. He is one of my favorite seniors and we were very close back in uni, but we do not have chance to meet up again after he left for study in Thailand & USA as well as work in Europe. In the past 4 years in Singapore, we did try to arrange a gathering whenever he came back to Asia, but we just can't make it even I stayed in Bangkok for one week at the beginning of the year.

Anyway, after the long story, we finally met again here. : ) It's really great to have Hans and his mother here. I also have the chance to enjoy the delicious seafood and the nice view at skyspace again . Luckily, they only stayed for 2 days. I would be running out of places to show them soon. : Q

It's a pity that I forgot to take pictures this time. Would definitely take more pictures if we meet up again either in Singapore or Bangkok. Got to remember this precious moment.

2 comments:

Ying said...

photo photo pls :)

Jenny Yang said...

haha... would show you once I got it or maybe Hans would see it and post it by himself lu... : )