Saturday, August 06, 2005

陶吉吉 David Tao

Happened to take the same flight back to Taipei today as David Tao (陶吉吉), one of the most popular artists in Taiwan. He is not only a great singer but also a composer who did came out quite a number of great songs. He came into the cabin at last and dressed a bit strange to me. Normal people might not wear a baseball cap and a big jacket when taking flight. I was thinking he actually attracts more attention by dressing like that though it took me about 5 minutes to recognize him. However, if he wears like normal people, I might be able to recognize him within 1 minute. I think he values his own privacy a lot. The cabin crews tried to ask him for photos or signatures but I think he refused. Anyway, it's cool to see him in person and I waited until everyone rushing out of the cabin. At that time, he happened to be standing behind me. Quite a nice and handsome person I would say.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow!

U are on luck Jenny!

Enjoy yourself back home!!

Jenny Yang said...

Thanks Thanks. : )

I'm really lucky these 2 days. Got my favorite bamboo shoot waiting for me at home now.. haha.. :)