Sunday, November 27, 2005

Beside Me?

Has been crazily busy this month and would be like this until the middle of Dec as year end is always our peak season with lots of events and activities. Besides, I also need to travel a lot to Malaysia as I'm working on that market now also.

After this busy schedule and frequent traveling, I started wondering what I want out of this. I think I can still hang on because I have passion toward my work, but now I already felt exhausted and struggle to go through the following 3 tough weeks ahead.

I seem to be in a cycle. I was lost at the beginning of the year but got motivated and stimulated by a friend at the middle of the year. Now coming to the end of the year, I start to reflect on what I have done for the past 6 months. Seems I did have done something different and better. Hopefully, things would keep going on and I would find some other motivation to keep me going.

However, the deep feeling inside me now is "lonely" as most of the days I'm busy with work, and lately I spent quite a number of nights at hotel. What's "beside me" actually? Yes, I can definitely look for friends or families, but sometimes the person I want to talk to is not available or I just can't find a suitable person to share the particular feeling I have at that moment. So what's really left beside me at this kind of lifestyle? Another big question for me to find out.

Went through today with two extreme emotions but good thing is I ended up with the good one. Was exhausted physically and tired mentally this evening, but met up a old friend after working at the show. We talked about life lately and the busy schedule we both had for this month. At the end, he mentioned he forgave me for some decision I made previously. It really relieved me and made me feel that I still got good friends around that I can share life with.

I still got someone beside me I guess.

1 comment:

The Prince of Know Where? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.