Thursday, November 03, 2005

House Hunting

Just got the bad news that they are going to knock down my sweet home so we got to find another place by the end of this year. It is really a sad news to me as I really like my place a lot. It's a very nice cozy room that I can really have a good rest and I believe this is also one of the best options I can find in Singapore in terms of environment. It should be quite difficult to find another place like this. Too Bad!! Got to start house hunting again. For those who haven't visit my place yet, you may want to plan some trips before end of year so that at least you can experience the nice place you can see from the pictures here. You would definitely love it also. : )

2 comments:

Jenny Yang said...

Was thinking to look for places around the same area. However, according to the people there, they may knock down the whole area as somebody complains the ground is sinking because of the MRT line. So seems I really got to find another place lu.

Jenny Yang said...

GOOD NEWS! No need to move until the end of Dec. At least got more time to look for another suitable place. haha.. :)