Monday, January 08, 2007

Farewell

Today, 7th Jan, is my last day in Singapore as I would be flying off on 8th. Therefore, I arranged our regular Sunday Dim Sum as my farewell. Actually, the Sunday Dim Sum was started by Yen and Alex 6 years ago I think. The group was getting bigger and bigger after the Novena Gang including Alex, Grace, Sandy, me and others joined. We really had it every Sunday at that time but we did not continue since SARS period. That was a very enjoyable period of time as all of us are foreigners in Singapore and that's like weekly family gathering to us. Therefore, I decided to have Dim Sum for my farewell.
Farewell DIm Sum Lunch
Farewell Dim Sum Group
I would be flying off in 11 hours and end my 5 years and 5 months stay in Singapore. I did not thinking of staying here for such a long time when I first arrived. However, opportunities and different events of life just came along and I really stayed here for quite a while. I'm really very happy that I'm here for the past 5 years plus and I did have a lot of advancement in life, viewpoints, education, and career development. Now, it's time for my next stage in life for some more new and different challenges. Good luck and all the best to myself. : )

No comments: