Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wild Rocket

Had lunch with Ying at Wild Rocket, one of the restaurants on my visiting list before leaving Singapore. From the website and review, that place seems to have a nice view though it's located at a higher end backpacker hostel. I only thought of calling them to book a table late morning. Surprisingly, it's FULLY BOOKED until 1:30PM. I reached the place around 1 plus to wish there might be table available earlier. However, it was really FULL.

The place didn't really have a nice view but I like the setting. It's very bright, clean and neat. The most important thing is the food is really quite nice. We shared one set lunch with soft shell crab, the signature burger, the pudding and strawberry cheese cake. Guess we were really quite hungry as I only remember to take picture for the starter. We went straight to the main course and desserts directly without thinking of taking pictures at all. ;Q
Starter at Wild Rocket
Jenny & Ying at Wild Rocket
All I can say is the food is really nice and I think I would come back again for some other dishes and desserts. It's such a pity that I only found out this place 6 days before leaving. Anyway, I would come back to Singapore again sometime somehow and would surely visit this place again.

3 comments:

Audi Toruan said...

Jenny.. just happened to read your blog..

You're leaving Spore?
Where're you going soon?

All the best for everything..

Audi

Jenny Yang said...

Hi Audi..

Yes, I'm leaving Singapore and going back home. Thanks and happy new year to you too. ; )

Jenny,

Audi Toruan said...

Keep in touch..
Hope to see you again next time in Taiwan or Indonesia..

Happy New Year...

Audi