Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ironic

How ironic it is!! The first relationship I have ever announced publicly seems to be the shortest I have ever have. Though we have not really talked about it directly, I do not see the possibility and reason to continue based on the situation lately. I still have quires in mind about what have changed the situation though I have no problem to accept the fact that we are just not for each other. Hopefully, we got the chance to talk in person so as to clarify the situation and my quires in mind.

Though it could be my shortest relationship so far, I still see myself improving in the past three months. I do enjoy the process to learn more about myself, to open myself up, and to look at myself from another angle. Besides, if not for this relationship, I might not be able to walk out from some negative feelings so easily three months ago.

Furthermore, I also understand the reason why people said "women just can't live without love". Being in a relationship really made myself life more interesting and enjoyable. The interaction with others and with the inner self simply make my life full of fun. I can only probably say I would try different methods to have this factor in my life so as to enrich myself further though the current one won't work any more.

No comments: