Wednesday, May 27, 2009

天使野餐 de Angelos


This is a great place that I discovered lately. I have been there 3 times in the past 3 weeks. The first time we were there for dinner. We ordered a twin-sharing set which was fantastic with good taste, settings and good price performance as the set includes appetizer, soup, salad, 2 main course, spaghetti, chocolate pot and drinks. Surprisingly, it costs only NT$999. The 2nd I was there for my AIESEC MC team mate gathering as Jessica and Frank happened to be back for holiday at the same time. I ordered their brunch and this afternoon I had a Vegetable Set.

I like this place because they are offering healthy, delicious and beautiful food. They emphasized on low-salt, low-oil and organic. Other than that, I like the quiet environment in the afternoon with the nice music. It's just like a cozy home that I would like to have in the near future. However, sometimes it would be a bit noisy during lunch and dinner because there are always full-house during the peak hours. Even though, I would still recommend you to try their stuff. Really nice and it's all home-make or hand-make. Check it out then!!

四維路208巷10號, Taipei (just opposite 遠企)

No comments: