Friday, May 15, 2009

Lifestyle

I have started my new lifestyle from the beginning of this year.  I have a whole list of things to do that I can't make it with the busy working life.  I traveled quite a bit to Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan and Taichung.  Next month, I should have a trip back to Singapore, Malaysia and "DIVING" in Manado, Indonesia.  I have taken quite a number of different courses including Japanese, Sketching, Bakery, Massage and my Makeup course would start soon in mid June.  On top of this, I'm involved in setting up the online shopping site for my cousin's seafood retail business.  To summarize my past 5 months of new life, I'm very happy, satisfied and feeling fulfilled.  Those are things I've been missing for long time.  

A lot of friends would ask why I make this decision as it really take some big courage to do different things from what most of the people are doing.  However, I'm really glad that I made this decision so that I can at least have a good time which I may not have the opportunity if I'm getting into a family and with kids.  

I'm planning to conitnue this until last the last quarter of this year and would start new one at another location!!

2 comments:

hikaru said...

Hi, can I ask which executive search firm were u working at? Just curious.

Jenny Yang said...

I was with HRnet One.