Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tokyo Trip

It seems that I have been having my long holiday since beginning of the year.  It is 100% true but guess I'm just used to have a packed schedule with all the different kinds of activities. So I have to say that I'm quite busy and therefore, I have not been writing much even though I'm actually on holiday! Sorry! :Q

Therefore, this one has been delayed for too long as I have returned from Tokyo for more than one month.  I decided to keep up with my work on the blog since I have confirmed most of the things other than planning my new life in Beijing.  


I was in Tokyo for 8 days this early April because of Sandy's wedding.  Because it's such a unique trip to gather all the friends from different parts of the world,  Sandy arranged 2 trips for us to enjoy the unique culture and beauty of Japan.  

Before the wedding, we went to Izu, a famous peninsula near Tokyo for its Hot Spring and Sakura.  I have been wondering why Jun choose April to be their wedding in Tokyo since the Taiwan one was held last Sep.  Right after I arrived at Tokyo, I realized it's the best weather and the most beautiful season in Japan because of SAKURA. 
 
I like Izu a lot as it's not so much a tourist place to me.  We took high speed train to Izu and then transfered to the local train.  That's the first time I really got in touch with the local local Japanese and experienced the great food, scenarios and beauty of Japan.  After the wedding, we went to Nikko, also another famous place in Japan because there are famous temples for two of the great leaders in Japan's history.  I can't really use words to describe all the nice parts I have experienced there but I believe you can see from my photos there (Jenny's Tokyo+Izu+Nikko Photo Set). 


The most important event of this trip is of course Sandy's wedding.  I'm really happy to see Sandy again in Tokyo because I can tell she really lives happily with the newly-wed husband.  Guess that's what most of the girls want; find a partner who can really share their lives, up and down and most importantly to take care of each other.

They have a small but very decent wedding, very cozy and warm to me.  It's held in a garden of a hotel in Japan.  After participating in more and more of my girlfriends' weddings, I started to think how I want to hold mine.  I do have some idea and hopefully, I would start this project soon.  : )

1 comment:

黑糖梅酒 - Super Sandy Chen said...

thank you for coming and share the wonderful moments. will wait for yours to come. @__@