Monday, December 12, 2005

2005

It marked the ending of my year end marathon shows yesterday. The PC Fair in JB is my last show of this year. Finally, I finished all of them this year.

Looking back for this year, I have been through quite a lot of changes in both work and personal life. I have a bigger coverage and responsibility in work. I finished all the classes for my MBA courses and left with only 2 papers, 1 dissertation and 3 months to go. Seems I'm getting along with all the changes well.

Would be going back home this Fri and would step into the next stage of my life this weekend also. Guess I should spend these few days to think about my planning and direction for 2006, a WHOLE NEW YEAR to come.

1 comment:

Jenny Yang said...

My Dearest Ariel,

Thank you very much for your message. It's always great to hear from old friends. It is quite a different birthday to me as I realized something more and new in my life. Hopefully, it's a growth and has some positive impact on me.