Saturday, October 14, 2006

New Findings in KL

Was in KL for business trip this week. One of the night, I went to Mid Valley, my usual shopping and eating place, for dinner. After dinner, I went to walk around Jusco and I was really surprised to see 乖乖, my child time favorite cookies. Lately, I found more and more Taiwan product products available in both Singapore and Malaysia. Great to know that Taiwanese products are penetrating into overseas market and they are really delicious.

Yesterday, my colleague and I took the early morning bus at Pudu Raya to Kuantan to visit one of our customers. The bus was 9am but we went to China Town (Pataling Street) for the nice congee for breakfast. Food in Malaysia is always nice especially this kind of old stalls. Along the way there, there are a few floral shops and I was surprised to see them having Winnie the Pooh as part of the flower sets. Creative!!

No comments: