Sunday, October 15, 2006

Warm Welcome to Issac!!


Warm welcome to Jean's baby boy, Issac, who was born on 12th Oct 2006. Got Jean's message yesterday on my way back to Singapore. I know her due date is coming soon but I didn't realize she actually delivered the baby on Thursday. Went to visit her and the baby at home this afternoon. Issac is really small to me and he doesn't really look like a 3kg baby, but he is only 4 days old. : )

Jean is one of the earliest one getting married among my friends at the same age group and now she is also the first one to be a proud MOMMY. The way she feeds and takes care of the baby is just very amazing and touching to me. Guess we really stepped into the next stage of our lives already. More responsibility and more mature. That should be a good sign I guess. : )

No comments: