Monday, October 17, 2005

Grace's Visit

Jenny & Grace at Airport
We Three
This is really a very happening month. We have our 3rd guest, Grace, at our place this month last weekend. Grace is Ceci and my best friend. We knew each other since 1999 and Grace & I were working in the same company as trainees before. Grace is actually the first trainee in my company. Thanks for her so that I can adapted to the environment much easier at the beginning stage of my traineeship. That was really a great time when we four, Grace, Sandy, Jean and I were working together.
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday! Grace! I was supposed to be here this weekend but decided to go Hong Kong instead. So we just practially just swapped and spend time with the same groups at different locations. It's kind of fun but I promise I would be back to Hong Kong again soon before my visa expires. ; )

No comments: