Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants




On the flight back to Singapore, I watched this movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This is about a 4 best friends growing up together and never part from each other until the summer vacation when they are 16. They bought a "magic" jeans before they leave for different places as this jeans fit perfectly for all 4 of them though they may have different sizes. This magic pants seem change their life at that summer holiday.

The attractive part for me is the story for Lena. Lena is like any "good" girl in any group. She would not show off her beauty as that is more about the personality. Then she meet someone in Greece where her grandparents are. He is kind of "enemy" for her family. The story is like "Romeo and Juliet", but she managed to change herself and express her feelings because of him.

Guess that's the breakthrough I want also. I have been hiding my true feelings as I think I would be very vulnerable if I show how I really feel. So I actually run away from what I really want as I think I would get hurt easily especially on relationships. However, I decide to change all this by giving myself a chance to change and to try.

It maybe crazy but I have never done any really crazy thing up to now, but it would be different soon.

No comments: