Thursday, February 09, 2006

House Warming Party for my OLD HOME

Group Pic
Group Pic
Jenny
The Girls
The Newly Wedded Couple
My Partial MC Team Mate
Systech Girls
Pose 3
Pose 2
Pose 1
Group Picture
My OLD HOME, my grandma's place and where my dad grows up, was renovated by my uncle last year. We had a 2-story nice house now with wonderful decoration and setup at the North East Point of Taiwan. So I just invited a group of my close friends to visit our new nice place and join the celebration of welcoming 媽祖 to our village on the 8th day of Chinese New Year. People at our village all earn their livings from the sea. So we would worship 媽祖 as she is the protector for people living by the sea.

This trip, we have one new member as Julie was married last year. Warmest Welcome to Mr. Wong to join this unique AIESEC family.

We had a great lunch at home as my family is famous for having great seafood, especially 九孔, becuase my uncle is one of the biggest supplier for that in Taiwan. After that, we went out to walk around and to appreciate the beauty of Pacific Ocean. I always like going back home as I'm so relaxed and refreshed after seeing such a fantastic view. Guess I would try my best to participate the celebration in the following years and you guys are all invited if you happened to have time and in Taiwan on the 8th day of Chinese New Year. The FOOD is really very nice. haha.. ; )

No comments: