Saturday, February 11, 2006

Steven's House Warming Party














This afternoon I went to Steven's house warming party which is my 3rd one in the past 2 weeks. Seems quite a number of people are looking for a better living environment and it's great that they found the ones they like also.

Steven's new place is a new condominium at west coast with nice decoration and view. He invited all our colleagues and it's great to have some other activities with colleagues after work I guess.

I also need to look for another place as we need to move out from our current place by the end of March. This early afternoon, Patrick, Ceci and I also went to see another house at Kovan which is about three MRT stations away from my current place. It's also a terrance house but a bit further in from the main road. Guess my current place is really too convenient in a way with MRT and bus station just outside. Though this new place is not so near, it's very quaint and near to Heardland Mall where I had my yoga and pilates class. Maybe it's also good for me to walk more as walking is one of the best exercises.

Looking at these few nice and new places, I started to think of having my own place also. I think that's about the sense of security that I always know I would have a place, my own home, waiting for me whenever I need. The funny thing is I seems to consider Singapore home instead of Taipei now. Maybe it's because my room at Taipei became the store room for my family already. I felt much more comfortable when back to Singapore. I have my own little space here. Or would I be thinking of having my own family now as I got many more friends getting married lately?? Haha... Seems I'm really going into the next stage of my life soon. Things seem to be getting different slowly.

No comments: