Saturday, February 04, 2006

Surprise

It was really a surprise that I had a telephone conversation with my first boyfriend today. We sort of lost contact after I left for Singapore though we shared quite a number of common friends.

I always felt that I owe him an apology as I was so immature and childish at that time. I was not willing to devote myself into that relationship but expected everything and anything from him. That was my first relationship and it last only 6 months. We were at different places as he was studying in Kaohsiung, the south part of Taiwan. We only see each other 2 to 3 times during that 6 months. We didn't really have chance to know more about each other and I was so immature that I thought he should know me very well and meet all my demands all the time (but to be honest, I don't think I know what I really want at that time).

Anyway, it was great to talk to him again. We shared briefly what we have been through and the plan for the future. Great to know that he is doing well and sorry for my immature behaviours again.

No comments: