Monday, April 03, 2006

I Made IT!

I MADE IT!!

That was a challenging week last week. Firstly, I finished my thesis last Friday and this is the last part of my entire MBA course, which means I finally finished these tough two years. The graduation ceremony would be this July and that would my parents' first time visiting Singapore after almost 5 years. Haha.. There is no more excuses for them.

Besides, Ceci and I also moved to our new place at Boon Keng this Saturday. Both of us can't really believe that we "ACCUMULATED" so many things during our 2 years in Potong Pasir. It took us 5 rounds to move everything. Thanks for the help from Ceci's great colleagues. : )

I really like our current place. It's really homely to me as the place is well decorated and maintained. The whole decoration is very comfortable and cozy. Finally, it's really like our "HOME". Would be organizing some house warming thing after I finish the exhibitions in Malaysia. Let's celebrate a bit as I have been terribly busy with both work and study previously. Haha.. : )


No comments: