Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sentimental

Just realized I can be very sentimental. I had one of my worst days 2 days ago. I was feeling very ill and even being send to clinic for injection by my colleague from office. I can only say that's "wonderful injection" as it released the pain immediately but you can also tell how bad the situation was.

We normally would only realize how lonely and maybe helpless we are when we are really sick. I was send back home after the injection in clinic by my colleague. Then I just knocked off totally. By the time I wake up again, it's about 10pm. I was feeling really bad that night when I was trying to cook something for dinner. Can't really figure out why I was alone here and suffering all these at that particular moment. Anyway, couldn't really think too much as I was sick enough to ignore most of the things.

The uncomfortable feeling has been going on these 2 days and I still need to need to finish the planning and preparation for my next fair in KL this Friday. Yesterday, I just wanted to have some Chinese herb soup for dinner as I think I need nutrition to keep me going through this weekend. The funny thing was the first person I though of was my ex-boyfriend. He might be one of the very few people that I considered family or close friends here, but the response I got was just a simple message that he had dinner appointment with somebody else. Can't really blame him as I was the one who decided to end the relationship as I think I don't really need him.

Today, I finally submitted my binded thesis and it's really the end of my MBA course. Suddenly, I wanted to talk to people and share my happiness and relief so much but I can't really think of anyone other than my parents. Their response was just simple also as they were too far away to really sense how I felt. Wanted to share with another friend but guess he was busy with work & traveling and won't have much time to care about this also.

Guess I'm really sentimental now as I'm sitting at the living room of my new place and wondering what's the next for me.

P.S. This is the result of three months hard work. Can't believe I really finished it.

3 comments:

Ying said...

AIYA! Call me la!!! Hope you are feeling better now!

Jenny Yang said...

Thanks la.. Much better already.. :)

Jenny Yang said...

Yap, we all should expand our comfort zone and try to experience something new but friendship like this can not be replaced. Can't wait to meet up with all of you. See you back in Asia lu. :)