Thursday, July 20, 2006

MBA with Merit


Scoring has never been a big problem to me especially back at school time. So I have never really taken scores and those exams seriously other than the two big entrance exams for high school and university. After entering the school, seems I spend most of my time on other stuff. It was the band in high school time and AIESEC in uni. So I can say I enjoyed my student life quite a lot.

However, part time studying is a totally different study. I took on Graduate Diploma in Marketing in 2002 as I wanted to know if I have the capacity to take on part time MBA courses. After the one year course, I was quite confident in my time management so that I started my part time MBA in April 2004.

Today, I received the transcript and the result is that I have been awarded Master in Business Administration with Merit. At the very beginning, I did make Merit one of my goals in this course. However, when it came to the later part of the course, I was not that confident as I did not really like some of the courses so that I didn't take it seriously and aim for high score. However, with the hard work on some of the subjects and the management project, I did make it. I was really happy and excited this afternoon when I saw the result. I guess the whole thing became much more meaningful to me as this is part time course and it's really tiring to study while working. I'm very glad that I finished it and I really made it. : )

Now, I have started to look for other interesting courses or challenges. Seems I have been used to the life style with FULL schedule. haha...