Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Favorite Teacher

Guess I have come to the stage to start to look back to my life. I started to look for my teachers who had a great impact on me during the period of time that I developed my personality and characteristics. I did it once last summer to visit my piano and primary five teacher, Ms Tsai, when I was back in Taiwan.

Yesterday, I was really surprised to see Vega's blog that our English teacher, 殷非凡, back in senior high school time retired two years ago and now lives in Sydney. The first thing came to my mind was that time really flies. My last time seeing her was almost ten years ago when I just entered university and now I have already graduated and started to work for five years. Secondly, she is really my "KEY SUCCESS FACTOR" to work and live in Singapore. I do not think I would get the chance to come over and adapt the life here as an English environment without the three years hard studying under her.

(From: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!iEb7x7yRAg6arpAdAkezufEM.p2D/photo?pid=56)

Thank you so much!! My dear teacher!!

Hope we got the chance to meet up again soon in either Australia, Taiwan or Singapore.

No comments: