Monday, June 25, 2007

Ariel's Engagement

The Bride - Ariel
Group Photo
Ariel was engaged last Sun, 24 June. She is the first one to be engaged among my NTU gangs. Cindy and I would be her bridesmaids and this is my 2nd time. I was joking with Cindy that I got only one more time left so my girlfriends should all bit for that.

I'm really happy for Ariel as they have been together for almost 9 years starting from our 2nd year in uni. It's really a long time and we have been through the up and down of their relationship together.
We all happy to see that they decided to tie the knot and step into the next stage of life together. I was really moved during the ceremony and my tears almost came out at that moment.

The wedding ceremony would be in mid Sep and we would have another gathering again though Tina won't be able to make it. Hope our gang got chance to gather at the same place again real soon.
That's the KISS!

The bride

No comments: