Monday, June 04, 2007

Things are happning!!

Things are just happening around me one after another. This morning on my taxi ride to office, I happened to touch my right ear and realized that my diamond ear ring was missing. It's my first diamond accessories that I bought for myself three years ago. It just went missing this morning. I was a bit upset at that moment as it's very meaningful to me.

Not sure if it's a signal to me as things are just happening around me. I did believe things are happening for a reason. However, I tried to think from a positive angle. Maybe it's just time for me to buy a new one. Anyway, I decided to check if I can find the exactly the same one to match the other left when I'm visiting Singapore two weeks later. I still want to keep them as their are just my first set of diamond ear rings.

No comments: