Thursday, June 21, 2007

Singapore ≈ Home

Went "BACK" to Singapore for 4 days during the Dragon Boat Festival long weekend. I did not take any pictures this trip though I used to use pictures to record my visit to any place, but I decided to use my "HEART" to record this trip this time.

I actually had a very funny feeling when I was taking MRT to town from airport. It felt like I was going back "home" though I have been back to Taiwan for 5 months. It seems that I'm more familiar with Singapore than Taipei. Guess I have some confusion on where my "home" is now.

I actually applied for Singapore Citizenship last year and i got the approval letter this time. I would really need to think over again and decide if I really want to convert as I need to give up my Taiwan nationality.

No comments: