Saturday, June 04, 2005

Gathering at North East Coast of Taiwan

I went back to Taiwan last week for the 2nd biggest Computer IT Trade Show, Computex and I was back 2 days earlier for the weekend. I spent that nice weekend with my families and my AIESEC MC team on Sat. Our team used to have a gathering during Chinese New Year and enjoyed the great food prepared by my parents. We didn't do that for a few years as it is not easy to get everyone at one place. So finally, we did a small scale one this time as I am free over the weekend. I invited my team mate to visit my grandma's place at North East Coast of Taiwan and we went to a nice restaurant nearby to have some great seafood. My uncle is acutely breeding the small abalone and that's the famous dish our family has. However, that restaurant didn't have good supply of small abalone on that day. So I made an emergency call back to get some supply from home and with the fresh supply, we finally can enjoy the precious sashimi. I myself missed this a lot, too.

Precious Sashimi
After the meal, we went to walk around the hills behind my grandma's place. This place is famous for the great view of Pacific Ocean. I felt really refreshed when the see the ocean right in front of me. Besides, this is also the famous rock climbing site in Taiwan. Those people who are interested in rock climbing may want to try on there but as I know that's mostly training ground for those professionals as the site is actually quite difficult. Even if you are not keen on rock climbing, the scenery there is more than enough to impress anyone.
My Team
Rock Climbing Pacific Ocean

4 comments:

Ying said...

was with jessica when u guys called her...she was insanely jealous ( guess looking at the food i would be too)hehe :)

Jenny Yang said...

haha.. I myself also can't resist the great seafood at that time. Not to mention the others. Got to find more chances to go back and enjoy then together with my families. :)

Jessica Tsai said...

Of course, Ying....FOOD is important and SEAFOOD is more important than other things.

>_<~~~~~~
How can you guys do this to me?!?!?
Where is my seafood?!

Next time....we need to go together okay? Don't leave me alone la.....

Jenny Yang said...

okok... don't be angry.... this was the special request for our friend who stayed in Eruope for a long time. Let's do it again this chinese new year la.. :) OK??