Monday, June 27, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Went to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith last Sun afternoon. I was quite excited about this movie as a few of my friends who watched said it's quite nice and I really like Angelina Jolie. I was very impressed by her in Tomb Raider. To me, she is the perfect role model for the modern ladies. She is so beautiful, elegant, independent and capable. She can compete with any man in the world and even win them over and I guess that is also how I want myself to be.

However, I think I may hurt some people around me because of this belief. I believe I am independent enough to take care of myself. I think that's because of my family and education background. I was taught to be very independent as I am the only child in my family. I have responsibility to take care of my family and I have no one to rely on as I do not have any siblings. Besides, when I studied in high school, that is a girl school. We are taught to be independent and even tough in a way as there is no "man" to rely on in our world. We do everything by ourselves.

Sorry that I still believe in what I have been educated until one day I'm proved to be wrong. Sorry if I hurt anyone because of this, but this is what I believe in.
Angelina Angelina
Angelina
Angelina

1 comment:

Alex Del Kanto said...

Well said. Its a plesant surprise to know a slight bit more of yourself after knowing u for some time ;) Humans live with ignorance as much as fear (me inclusive of course). I've heard alot about "the independent female",but have not met one in person! Its a breath of fresh air of finally knowing someone who practices what she preaches!! woo hoo ;D