Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Salsa Bar

It's my salsa class day today. The steps have become very complicated and quite difficult now as this is at the 2nd stage of beginner class. It's also my first time to sweat during class today so that you know it's not only the basic steps now. There was a lot of turnings and turning now. After that class, one of my classmates dragged Eric and I to visit the famous Salsa Bar at Union Square. We reached there around 9pm as we finish our class at half past 8. However, there is not so many people at that time. When we were trying to find some seats there, more and more people came in and started dancing. It was really fascinating as they dance so naturally. It's like they spend no efforts to make those turns and steps. I guess that's achieved by a lot of classes and practices. We also met Chris, the salsa crazier, over there. Surprisingly, he dances quite well. Those people get me more determined to get through the learning process and I would dance like that one day also. My salsa gangs, let's work hard together. ; )

2 comments:

Ying said...

surprisingly well..haha i will tell chris hehe

Jenny Yang said...

It's a compliment, ok!! I really want to dance with him and I think that would be a good practice. :)